Party Lookbook'18 In Collab @theliberent

Shooting this lookbook was so much fun since this was completely party look.  It might be way tougher than my team but fortunately we got to shoot at this beautiful location @opusbangalore and hey! We pulled it off and it was overall a hella fun!

I curated 2 looks, keeping in mind 2 scales of PARTY celebrations.

  •  The over the top glam celebration.
  • A commercial party or everything in between cales of PARTY celebrations.

Look 1:GLAM Affair
I was beyond excited to shoot in one of @theliberent gorgeous creations. 
Beautiful detailing and feminine draped silhouettes. Here's the link to there latest collection, all I want to say is that I think they have the platform for the finest designers we have in India today.
I picked this lovely gown, which drapes around your body perfectly. I think it’s such a great piece if you’re planning to go all out. I wanted the dress to be the centre of attention, so I only accessorized with a sterlin bracelet and stone pieces earrings and had my hair up in a staright fashion. For makeup, I went with a smoky eye to match the gown with a chocolate toned lip colour.



Look 2:Everything In Between
You can’t possibly go wrong with a pretty shimmery dress, and here’s my take for 2018. Went for a shimmery multi colour dress from @theliberent and teamed it with this gorgeous hand chain bracelet . Subtle yet so beautiful. 
Pretty tousled hair and glowy makeup with berry lips finished up this look. Not to forget these ready to party shoes I picked from delhi @karolbagh. 
                                                                                            



Check out the latest collection @theliberent and buy one of these gorgeous party dress on rent now .
Loving the look right , Buy On Rent Now,

Wardrobe Courtesy : @theliberent
P.C. : @potraythepeople
Location courtesy : @opusbangalore

xoxo
@_jainpriyanka_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

Travel with Me in the Arms of Nature ft. Shola Crown Munnar

Explore with me The Lion City aka SINGAPORE