Celebrate LOVE , this Valentine's Day ft . DatetheRamp

                                   
This is my favourite month of the year , as it's all filled up with love in the air , laughter and big Surprises !! OH Yeah , it's a Valentine's Day let's make it special and unforgettable with your 'The ONE' .

So this is my second blog post of the year and I decided to share my Valentine's Date Outfit tips which helped me to choose a super gorgeous outfit to make his DIL goes 'Mmm Mmm ...' now it's your turn to nail your date look like me with these and make him go breathless.....
   

Let's break the code by saying NO to RED and not be so cheesy rather than choosing a colour that make you look perfect in your skin tone .Oh Yes , that will make it work for you honey ! My pick is this super hot colour @datetheramp going flawlessly on my skin tone and it's a perfect break up with RED in SWAG this Valentine's day .
Yes! Too much showing off of skin is always a Turn Off , do you have a great arm ?? Or gorgeous legs?? play your game right my honey with not so much and not so less amount of show off . I choose the love for my arms so I ordered this breathtaking gown from @datetheramp just for my Valentine day !
Pick one best assert to pull off and that's it , balance is the key sweethearts , don't try to be hard on yourself with the accessories let's keep it minimal , I tried to be minimalistic with a hand ring chain and a statement earrings .

Let's me be specific on the make up challenge , yes of course to nail your date look avoid the overdo's keep it shimmery and simple . I tried on with my make up look with a winged eyeliner paired up with multi color eyeshadow , blushing cheeks and a lovely lip colour to contrast it.
                               
I got my game ON point @datetheramp with super affordable price just by buying on rent this outfit for my Valentine's day . Now you can also buy on rent any kind of outfits whether it's a special day , wedding , sagan , get to togthers , parties with all the top brands like Ritu Kumar , JJ Valya , Shantanu & Nikhil , Satya Paul and much more at http://www.datetheramp.com .

Loved this outfit , want to get one for yourself http://www.datetheramp.com check this out and nail your date looks .

                                                                       
                                                              Outfit By : Deme by Gabriella
                                                              Rented By : DatetheRamp
                                                         
                                                         

                                                                      Lots of Love
                                                                          XOXO





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

Travel with Me in the Arms of Nature ft. Shola Crown Munnar

Explore with me The Lion City aka SINGAPORE