2018 Collaboration @Dracht #Getdracht!

HOLA from 2018!!!

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY 2018 AHEAD :)

Thanks for amazing Love and Support for thefashionmannequinn as you guys are always been so generous in showing your LOVE more and more every time . I promise this year I will be creating much more superb content for you with lots of Q&A's and much more.

Nevertheless last year was one of my favourite year with lots and lots of memories to cherish forever.It's been a great year not only because I had lots of good memories though I don't remember the bad ones anyways not anyone wants too , but because I started doing something I am really having fun with . I started loving the work I do and of course I have been so overwhelmed with your LOVE.

SO this Year I have collaborated with one of the amazing collection of Clothing @dracht DRACHT .
I personally picked up this offshoulder Top , as you all know how much offshoulder's are in style right now and in such a fascinating Jamie colour to fall in love with it more .
I have paired it up with my super casual ankle length tights & a white sneakers to go flaunting having fun around . The best thing is you can buy these all in such an affordable prices and a great discount using this DISCOUNT COUPON "GETDRACHT". Not only that you can also get much more Discounts on your First Order .
SO HURRY UP ...!! CHECK THESE RIGHT NOW

Shop Now with Just one CLICK
#Getdracht!
Yet Another I picked up is a simple but very elegant Black Layered Bell Top , the thing that caught my eyes on this top was the layered shoulder which is something so cool and catchy when it comes to GO BLACK.
 Here I have paired this Layered top with a blue distressed denim to take over the black and rock the look keeping it casual yet again with white sneakers.
YOU CAN
Shop Now with Just one CLICK
 So guys if you like these collection @dracht , hurry up as they do have limited stocks and PLACE YOUR ORDER :D , I am sure you will love the collections as much as I do . :)

Lots of Love 
Insta: @_jainpriyanka_
Clothing Collab : @Dracht
Picture Credits : @harishpandianphotography

Stay Connected , Stay Tuned !!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

WINTER IS COMING : LET'S STAY CLASSY WHEN TEMPERATURE DROPS

Travel with Me in the Arms of Nature ft. Shola Crown Munnar