Let's get CAGED | TURN OUT THE BEAUTY

Helloooo Peeps!! 
Long time we haven't talk So guys how have you been ?? Frankly speaking I was quit tired and you know why , my lovely Fam who have been following me on Insta(@_jainpriyanka_)knows it very well through my stories. Yeah ! I had crazy fun during my brother's marriage .
Marriages are meant to have fun unless it's yours you know what I mean . Any ways let me tell you more about my latest fashion obsession for this season.
Yeah ! you read it right my latest fashion obsession of pairing up my outfits with boots beacuse you know it goes super awesome with the winter trends .Oh ya I know I already shared all the details about my lovely babies (my boots) in my previous blogs and I just can't get enough ...But You can know more about it Here.
Anyways here goes my outfit details . I have paired up my black joggers @forever21 with a black sports bra @decathlon and kept it very casual by layering it up with a shrug @h&m.
To give an edge to this street style fashion I have paired up with a black choker giving it a bold and classy look
Today let me tell you about the importance of the places we shoot . As Me with my Team always in search of beautiful location to shoot and this time we found one which was perfectly going with my attire to add all the tastes .We wanted to create a cage look and guess what we were lucky to get a bit of it though we were planning to create more of a bold look but we end up creating more of sensational look which is quit obvious from the pictures .
And at last I end up dancing to the beats and my Team caught me on Cam like this :P
I always think of depicting something different and useful through my blogs , so this time I have decided to ask you guys ... Let me know in comments lovely folks what you want me to write about in my upcoming blogs, anything to everything you like . I ll love to share with you through some concept shoots or through anyways which can be helpful for you.

So just click on comments below and fill it up with your ideas and thoughts about my blog or whatever you want me to create soon. 

 Outfit Details 
Joggers : @forever21
Sports Bra : @decathlon
Shrug : @H&M
Boots : @SSS
Choker :@chokersdaily

Follow me Here for daily updates : Insta (@_jainpriyanka_)

My Style Mantra Simple Yet Effective  - Create Your Own fashion Trend , Pair the stuff from your wardrobe and Flaunt it like a Pro . Because that's what called FASHION.

Stay Tuned
Lots of Love
@_jainpriyanka_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER IS COMING : LET'S STAY CLASSY WHEN TEMPERATURE DROPS

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

Explore with me The Lion City aka SINGAPORE