KEEPIN IT COOL : BLACK MAXI DRESS ft. forever21

 Happy Sunday Everyone!! Thank You guys for showing so much love for my blog . 
 This give me real encouragement to write more and more blogs and share with you my Look Book.

   So Guys because of  my love for  BLACK I got you yet another Black look  .  Black is a color which every women loves and have certainly one or two pieces for sure in there collection. 
As Bold as it's Pretty as well. I Love Black , as its always a GO- TO . 
  Here is a look of What I Wore and styled as a Street Style pairing it up with a simple Maxi Dress from @forever 21  


I have accessorized this black Maxi Dress with some antique oxidized jewelry from @littleboxthings also paired it up with a beautiful mixed color scarf to enhance the look of my maxi dress . Ofcourse the white Sneakers which always go super casual with all outfits and not to miss instantly make the look super cool. Accessorizing is a best gift you can give to yourself being a women as you have plenty of options to make a simple outfit look completely out of the box especially with these simple and elegant oxidized jewelries.

I have got quit a few request to share with you guys about my make-up look so I will make sure I will share about my makeup in all the upcoming blogs , for this outfit I prefer to go really simple with my make up so I used a nude eye shadow as I got really big eyes so I like to highlight my eyes curves with a black eyeliner and some kajal mixing it with a bold red lipstick color , here I used Red color  with some necessary contouring to enhance the features . And That's it I am good to GO.


     Black Maxi Dress Because I'm Addicted @Forever21
Shoes @Maxfashionindia
Accessories @Littleboxthings
Scarf @Streetmarket

Shop Here
Similar Look

Have a Fabulous Week Ahead!!
Lots Of Love
@_jainpriyanka_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER IS COMING : LET'S STAY CLASSY WHEN TEMPERATURE DROPS

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

Explore with me The Lion City aka SINGAPORE