HOW TO ROCK IN CAMOUFALUGE ft. H&M


This Season let's camouflage!!!

Yeah!! You heard it right the craze for camouflage can never GO out of fashion, yet again we all are so fond of these prints and pairing it up in a dress is so CHIC .


This is one of my favorite look as I am always striving to be casual , comfortable but stylish while running around the city.This type of look is my ideal fashionable city look - but updated with 2017 trends. The trend is from @H&M really light weighted - so easy and comfortable to move around in !


Paired it up with boots from my collection - @Streetstylestore (SSS) [To shop for these cool pieces check out here "allaboutboots" ] and to know how much I love these babies .


Ofcourse you guys know I won't ever miss to accessorized my outfits . So here I kept it very simple with a smart watch @pebble and with these classy sunnies @rayban.


Yet another look in contrast going PINK with a
 cap @decathlon now you can how easy it is to change the looks just by accessorizing it right.


At last let me share a quick tip about makeup I went so simple yet again with my makeup as I normally doesn't like to use so many products . So here I have used double shaded eyeshadow with a winged eyeliner to highlight my eyes going with light pretty shade of pink on my lips .

Here goes complete details of my outfit 
Dress : @H&M
Watch : @pebble
Boots : @SSS
Cap :@decathlon
Sunnies :@rayban

Hope you love this outfit as much as I do .

Stay Tuned
Lots of Love
@_jainpriyanka_ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER IS COMING : LET'S STAY CLASSY WHEN TEMPERATURE DROPS

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

Explore with me The Lion City aka SINGAPORE