Head in the Clouds : That Boho Look

        
(On Top : Forever21 , On Jeans : Zara ,On Sneakers : Maxfashsion India , On Hair Accessories : Forever21)


Having style is all about having being able to mix and match pieces and create something beautiful when it's all put together .
Its really an art and that's why I am so much in love and obsessed with fashion it gives me freedom to be creative and explore. This look is something I styled to create a Bohemian look and to share with you guys how to create a cool , Boho look going super easy with Denim.


Let me know how you find this look in comments below !!

Lots of Love 
@_jainpriyanka_




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER IS COMING : LET'S STAY CLASSY WHEN TEMPERATURE DROPS

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

Explore with me The Lion City aka SINGAPORE