FALL FAVORITE : STREET STYLE

(On Jacket : @peopleindia , On Bottom : @Chemistryindia , On Shoe : @maxindiafashion , On Accessories : @Street Market , On Scarf : @Street Market)

Messy Hair tied up with a scarf , Checked bottoms , lovely pink jacket with oxidized jewelry on the sunny day is probably me at my best or at least in my most comfortable state . Part bohemian girl , part high fashion fall chic look - the delicate combo I only hope to epitomize.

I love going with checks as its always trendy but believe me I was not able to pair up these bottoms for long , the best part I always love to go through my closet as it always have something surprising ready for me (which I would have almost forgotten dumping in my closet) Jokes apart this look I have created for this Fall Season to go super easy on streets .

(Scroll , Scroll Down for More)


You can easily rock this fall season with this easy to go look . I have paired this street style with a brown sling bag which I picked up again from street market to give a finish to my look.



Not to forget , I love going with Pink as it easily adds the spark in the outfit and brighten up the outfit instantly . Here I paired the mixed color scarf which is going super awesome with my pink jacket. In that case pink is the color which is easy to pair up with all bright and dark colors.  




So why to think going with Pink !! Nice I just made a rhyme :D

Exactly you should never think going with Pink . Pink isn't just a Color it's an Attitude and we OWN IT. 
SO GO GET YOUR PINK.

SHOP HERE

Stay Tuned
Love and Peace 
@_jainpriyanka_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER IS COMING : LET'S STAY CLASSY WHEN TEMPERATURE DROPS

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

Explore with me The Lion City aka SINGAPORE