Diwali BOOM

                                    (On Top : fbbonline , On Jeans : Zara , on Accessories : Littleboxthing )

Hope You Guys Had an Awesome Diwali !! And Y Not ?? Diwali is our all time Favorite Festival . We get to eat lots of savories , Sweets and get to have a lot fun meeting and greeting Family and Friends . That's Lovely and most beautiful part about Diwali you get to wear your favorite attire by being Ethnic whether those are draping those unique pieces or pinning up those dupattas to get that perfect look.

I have received an immense Love from my Insta Fam for these pictures . Thought of writing a blog on it and sharing some more pictures on my indo-western look this Diwali.

I been away from home this Diwali , made me realise the need for family and its love and how does it feel to be away from them. It was my first Diwali away from home felt a little bad but I got my friends with whom i got to rock my DIWALI.


    Now you can shop all my looks easily on @Wooplr

Signing Off 
Lots of Love
@_jainpriyanka_





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER IS COMING : LET'S STAY CLASSY WHEN TEMPERATURE DROPS

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

Explore with me The Lion City aka SINGAPORE