The Girl You Lost To Pink

                     
     (On Top forever21 , On dungarees chemistry , On watch fastrack , On shoe maxfashionindia)


Hello Guys , Here is my first Post on the blog ! Super Excited !! . I have been thinking of blogging since a long time but couldn't get my lazy ass to do any work. Anyway , here is the post.

I really love going with white . Picked up this off shoulder top from forever21. It's actually great because it go well with all dark and bright shades together . I wore it one day with ripped jeans to the day outing and another day with black pants to a office dinner . Here I paired up with fun blue dungarees on a bright Sunday for lunch with friends . Don't be afraid to pair up these off shoulders with different bottoms .

    
Hope you guys are having a great Monday!!

 Lots of  Love from Me to You :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER IS COMING : LET'S STAY CLASSY WHEN TEMPERATURE DROPS

City of Temples Madurai ft. JC Residency

Explore with me The Lion City aka SINGAPORE